OCore Support Our support provides telephone support for basic setup, installation, and connectivity. See the support-related materials included with your OCore Software Agreement for more information. Complimentary OCore software support provides telephone support for installation, launch, or re-installation (not including data recovery) when your system configuration meets the minimum system requirements for the software. See the support-related materials included with your OCore software for more information.
How much complimentary support do I get? OCore software includes unlimited complimentary support incidents within the first 90 days of product ownership. See the support-related materials included with your OCore software for more information.
How does OCore define "support incident?" OCore defines a support incident as a specific, discrete issue that can be addressed by isolating its origin to a single cause. OCore, in its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes a support incident. A support incident has reached resolution when the customer receives one of the following:
- Information that resolves the issue
- Information on how to obtain a software solution that will resolve the issue
- Notice that the issue is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with the supported product
- Notice that the issue has been identified as a hardware equipment issue
- Information that isolates issue to a third-party product, not supported by OCore
See your support and service options based on your Service Agreeement. Learn more